Full Job Description:
Gemini AI is revolutionizing how sports organizations interact with data. Our self-learning platform enables sports coaches and team executives to leverage the power of artificial intelligence in unprecedented ways. As part of our expansion strategy, we are now seeking a core leadership role to “own” product design, strategy, development, and deployment. The successful candidate will facilitate the building of our software platform by leading a multidisciplinary team of experts in various sport-related fields including data science, sport science, software development, project management, and strategy. Your will build upon our completed design, strategy, and roadmap to deliver an analytics platform that changes sports.
Position: Full-Time with equity and bonus scheme
About You: Self-driven, solutions approach. Willing and excited to be a part of a start-up environment where evolutions are rapid. Obsessed with helping our teams win.
- Drive the vision, market strategy, design, implementation, and sustainment of our data platform(s)
- Manage product team: designers, developers, engineers & architects
- Oversee vendor & partner relationships
- Liaise closely with co-creators, the future customers who guide all product development
- Own the evolution of our product offerings, serve as subject matter expert & “voice of the market”
- Prioritize, refine, and manage product development timelines and budgets
- Outstanding communication, people skills, and project management
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends
- Advanced, applied knowledge of machine learning
- Ability to translate analytics frameworks into business recommendations
- In-depth cloud-computing experience (AWS, Microsoft, Snowflake, etc).
- Experience with enterprise AI software preferred (DataRobot, H20.ai)
- Extensive experience building SaaS products centered around Machine Learning
- Fanatic about User Experience (UX)
- Embrace the start-up lifestyle. Self-motivated, obsessed with learning and growth, enjoys working within a fast-evolving ecosystem.