Chief Technology Officer/VP of Tech
Full Job Description:
Are you passionate about driving disruptive product-market fit? Have you successfully applied technology to solve pressing problems in the sports, data, or enterprise software industries? Are you an expert in Machine Learning, at the forefront of advances in Cloud and AI automation? If so, we have a strategic opportunity to leverage expertise across these domains to drive transformational changes in the sports industry in a highly visible role collaborating with internal and external leadership. Gemini Sports Analytics are actively seeking a VP of Technology/CTO join our ~10 person startup that is growing fast. In this role, you will work side-by-side with the CEO, customers, partners, advisors, and engineers. You will also drive our evolution as we co-create with early commercial partners, both incorporating and prioritizing feedback while being the in-house expert on what moves made today will impact tomorrow, next year, and beyond. You will act as a visionary and an innovative industry expert in an opportunity to apply your successful track record of building, taking solutions to market, and growing software technologies. Gemini Sports Analytics helps back-office insights better impact on-field outcomes by empowering data operations at pro teams with scalable, accessible (no-code) tools. We are verticalizing the AI Cloud and Automated Machine Learning to the elite sports industry.
Position: Possibility for both full-time or part-time roles.
About You: Self-driven, solutions approach. Willing and excited to be a part of a start-up environment where evolutions are rapid. Obsessed with helping our teams win.
- Develop/Evolve the product vision including and especially ensuring competitive technological advantage
- Own the Engineering operations: Help to recruit and manage developers and data staff
- Manage technology vendor/partner relationships, aligning resources with short and long-term company goals
- Build the Coding Culture + Developer Advocacy
- Infrastructure & product architecture management
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Phenomenal organizational and time-management skills — comfort with tight deadlines
- Proactive problem solver — outstanding prioritization skills
- Ability to balance engineering and sales/customer demands
- Excellent & dynamic presentation skills to both technical and executive audiences
- Experience working on a startup
- Deep knowledge of Machine Learning and the Data Science Lifecycle
- Familiar with enterprise SaaS development, particularly web systems architecture & design
- Strong familiarity with the following tech stack:
- Programming: C#, .Net, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, Python, SQL
- Cloud & Data: AWS (S3), Snowflake, PostgreSQL
- REST APIs, BitBucket, Git
- Understanding of sports data
- Embrace the start-up lifestyle. Self-motivated, obsessed with learning and growth, enjoys working within a fast-evolving ecosystem.
Apply For This Position: